Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar will reopen on June 14, 2020. To ensure the safety of our staff and customers we have established policies and procedures to combat the spread of COVID-19. Navigating this worldwide pandemic has been challenging, but we are committed to providing our wonderful customers with a safe experience.
- Employees reporting to work will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Employees reporting to work will be temperature screened daily.
- Any employee who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms will be directed to leave the premises immediately and seek medical care.
- Face masks and gloves are worn by employees during any interaction with people or ready-to-eat food.
- Restaurant capacity will be reduced according to official guidance.
- Tables are limited to no more than 6 guests per table.
- The doors are propped open to avoid any contact with surfaces while entering or exiting the premises.
- Our team is completing full store sanitation at consistent intervals in accordance with local, state, and CDC guidance. This includes spraying, wiping, cleaning, and disinfecting all surfaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at the entrance and at a location on the 2nd level. Touchless dispensers have been installed in restroom facilities.
- Plastic menu use has been temporarily discontinued. Menus are now available in a digital and single-use paper format.
- Silverware is cleaned and sanitized according to CDC guidelines. Employees roll silverware using gloves in a designated sanitary area and are then stored in sealed bins. Pre-sealed single-use plastic ware is also available by request.
- Employees have received or updated their ServSafe training during the mandated shutdown.
Guests at Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar have always been our top priority and we have taken all the necessary precautions to create a safe environment and experience. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.