Please know, this is a post from 2020. Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar continues to operate under the regulations set by Mayor John Cooper's office. At this time (September of 2021), there is not a mask mandate and social distancing is not required.
Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar is back open! Until further notice, we will operate Thursday-Friday, 4-11pm, and Sunday-Saturday, 11am-11pm. To ensure the music continues to play, we will be following the requirements issued by Metro Public Health Department which you can find below. In addition, you may find the policies and procedures we have established to combat the spread of COVID-19. We remain committed to providing our customers with a safe experience in the midst of this pandemic.
Requirements Issued by Metro Public Health Department in regards to Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar:
- Limited-service restaurants and bars are allowed to reopen with social distancing and a limited number of patrons. All restaurants and bars must close at 12am.
- In accordance with ORDER 8, all residents and visitors must wear masks or face coverings in public.
- Live entertainment is permitted. Dance floors to remain closed. Curbside/To-go alcohol sales and open containers remain banned in the Midtown and Downtown areas.
- Continue social distancing and keep at least 6 feet away from others at all times, including while outdoors.
Our Own Policies and Procedures:
- Employees reporting to work will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Employees reporting to work will be temperature screened daily.
- Any employee who exhibits COVID-19 symptoms will be directed to leave the premises immediately and seek medical care.
- Face masks are worn by employees during any interaction with guests or ready-to-eat food.
- Restaurant capacity will be reduced according to official guidance.
- Tables are limited to no more than 8 guests per table.
- The doors are propped open to avoid any contact with surfaces while entering or exiting the premises.
- Our team is completing full store sanitation at consistent intervals in accordance with local, state, and CDC guidance. This includes spraying, wiping, cleaning, and disinfecting all surfaces.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at the entrance and at a location on the second level. Touchless dispensers have been installed in restroom facilities.
- Plastic menu use has been temporarily discontinued. Menus are now available in digital and single-use paper format.
- Silverware is cleaned and sanitized according to CDC guidelines. Employees roll silverware using gloves in a designated sanitary area and are then stored in sealed bins. Pre-sealed single-use plastic ware is also available by request.
- Employees have received or updated their ServSafe training.
Guests to Bourbon Street Blues and Boogie Bar are our priority. All the necessary precautions to create a safe experience for our patrons have been made. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.